Saturday 1 August 2015

Back to the Blog

Well Hello!

If you've followed me for awhile you may know that I once blogged pretty frequently. As with life things can sometimes get quite hectic and the things we'd like to spend more time doing can get pushed to the side.


As much as I love being responsible I also love beauty and fashion...so....I'm making time to blog again. I post regularly on youtube and love creating videos. The problem is I have too much to talk about! I want to share as much as I can with you all. So that is where the blog comes into play. Here you will find additional posts, swatches and random musings from yours truly.


I've always had an infinity for writing and sadly over the past few years I haven't written a thing. 

I want to instill in my children the importance of doing the things you love and taking pride in the things you do. I figure the best way to do that is to lead by example. Trust me I need to work on these things myself as well, that being said, nothing quite motivates me like my kids. 

I appreciate each of you who stop by here or my youtube channel. Of course, I deal with occasional dipshits (seriously what else do you call them?) but I'm always amazed at the vast amount of love and kindness there is in the world. You guys are amazing! Hope you enjoy my new blog. -Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment